The highest mountain in Thailand
Start from Chiang Mai Elephant Friends at 8:30 am
Travel around 1 hour 45 in a private van to the highest mountain of Thailand.
Go to the Summit
10 min walk to the summit, 2,5615 meters above sea level
Ang Ka Nature Trail
This trail is 360 meters long, 30 minutes walk. Forest above 2,000 meters is covered with lichens and wild orchids.
King and Queen Pagodas
The 2 chedis have been built to commemorate the King and Queen’s 60th birthdays.
Lunch at restaurant
With products from the royal project.
Established in 1979, Royal Project Inthanon is a nearly 1 km2 flower garden.
One of the most popular waterfalls, accessible by a 200 m long trail.
The most impressive waterfall in the park
Back to Chiang Mai Elephant Friends around 6 pm
Tour for at least 2 persons includes travel in a private van, entrance fees to the park and temple, lunch at the restaurant, insurance, and water.
2,500 Baht / people if 2 guests | 2,200 Baht / person if 3 guests and 2,000 Baht / person if 4 guests or more
1,000 Baht for children under 10 years old, free under 4 years old (if at least 2 adults)
Wat Luang Khun Win
Hidden jungle temple and trek to waterfalls
Start at 9:30 am from Chiang Mai Elephant Friends
Visit Wat Luang Khun Win
- Reach the temple by a 45-minute drive in four-wheel on a bumpy road.
- Visit this beautiful 800 years old temple preserved from tourism due to its remote location and rough terrain to reach.
Picnic at the First Waterfall
- Walk around 30 minutes downhill
- Eat Thai food
- Dessert cooked by your guide.
- Time to relax and play in the waterfall.
Walk to the second Waterfall
- Walk around 30 min downhill.
Walk back to the car
- Walk around 1 hour, 250 m elevation gain
Back to Chiang Mai Elephant Friends around 4:30 pm
- Include food, water, and a Karen guide.
- Bring correct clothing or sarong for the temple.
- Not suitable for children under 10 years.
- The time of walk is indicative and can be adapted.
Price (at least 2 persons)
1,500 Baht per people, 2,000 Baht for solo traveler