Chiang Mai Elephant Friends
Ethical Elephant Tours & Deluxe Bungalows
Chiang Mai Elephant Friends offers ethical elephant tours and deluxe bungalows near Mae Wang national park. The resort is at 50 km South Chiang Mai, on the road to Doi Inthanon.
We are working in cooperation with the Karen hill tribes who are elephant caretakers and guides. As we are, they are concerned about elephant welfare and health. Therefore we are doing our best to improve the condition of our friends. Please, check the about elephants part for more details.
Welcome to our Place!
During your stay at Chiang Mai Elephant Friends, you can feed, bathe, play in the river and walk in the jungle with the elephants. But you can also do bamboo rafting, trekking, and swimming at a waterfall.
If you want to extend your stay, check out our lodging in the jungle!
Thanks to the money from your visits, we can improve the elephant’s living area, feed them, provide veterinary care and help the Karen community by employing guides and mahouts.
Bungalow & Room | Start at 1,900 Baht
- Book online and save 10%
- 2 Guests Poolside Room 1,900 Baht
- 3 Guests Bungalow with Fan 2,000 Baht
- 3 Guests Bungalow Air Conditioning 2,300 Baht
- 3 Guests Premium Bungalow 2,500 Baht
- 6 Guests Family Bungalow 3,600 Baht
- Check-in at 2 pm and check-out at 11 am
Feeds and walk with elephants in the jungle | 1,500 Bath per person
- At least 1 elephant for 3 people
- NO RIDING
- Feed the elephants
- Walk with the elephants in their natural environment
- Included in the “Full-day Visit” and “Elephant Care”
Picnic at the Waterfall | Available only with the Full-day visit
- A 30 min walk in the jungle accompanied by our guide
- Eat Thai food
- Relax and play at the waterfall
- 30-minute trekking
- Don’t forget your swimsuit!