Hidden jungle temple and trek to waterfalls
1 Day Private Excursion
Start at 9:30 am from Chiang Mai Elephant Friends
Visit Wat Luang Khun Win
- Reach the temple by a 45-minute drive on a four-wheel on a bumpy road.
- Visit this beautiful 800 years old temple, preserved from tourism due to its remote location and rough terrain to reach.
Picnic at the First Waterfall
- Walk around 30 minutes downhill
- Eat Thai food
- Dessert cooked by your guide.
- Time to relax and play in the waterfall.
Walk to the second Waterfall
- Walk around 30 min downhill.
Walk back to the car
- Walk around 1 hour, 250 m elevation gain.
Back to Chiang Mai Elephant Friends around 4:30 pm
- Include food, water, and a Karen guide.
- Bring correct clothing or sarong for the temple.
- Not suitable for children under 10 years.
- The time of walk is indicative and can be adapted.
Price (at least 2 persons)
1,500 Baht per person, 2,000 Baht for a solo traveller
Book via email or Facebook Messenger and pay at the resort.